MY PURPOSE: TO CREATE A WORLD WHERE EVERYONE FULLY REALIZES HIS AND HER OWN DEFINITION OF SUCCESS
MY MISSION: I AM COMMITTED TO REVEALING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN A PERSON’S PASSIONS AND HIS OR HER UNIQUE ABILITIES THAT, IF ACTED ON, COULD IMPROVE HIS OR HER LIFE AND THE LIVES OF OTHERS
Here’s a bit more about me:
• Senior leader with such major companies as Grand Circle Travel, DSL.net, OxforHealth Plans and MCI Telecommunications as well as two professional hockey teams. I’ve recruited, hired, trained, mentored and managed the performance of hundreds of employees and know what it takes to not only achieve the career you’ve dreamed of but to be successful in it.
• Director of Sales & Marketing for a major 50-year old recruiting firm for which I’ve identified new business verticals and opportunities and created revenue-generating business opportunities and new careers for many candidates.
• Produced and engineered for music industry giant London Records during British wave and President of my own record label. I’ve worked in the studio and on the road with such name artists as The Rolling Stones, Al Green, The Moody Blues, Tom Jones, John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers with Eric Clapton, Engelbert Humperdinck, erroll Garner and many other recording acts. I know from working in the studio the authenticity it takes to perform at your best and have applied my roles in the success of creating chart-topping recordings to Career Coaching, Executive Coaching and Personal and Corporate Branding.
• Singer-songwriter who has performed at New York City’s iconic CBGBs and Nashville’s famous Bluebird Café
• Featured on ESPN2’s “Extreme Magazine” TV show for my leadership and team building abilities
• Produced and hosted the “DINERS” TV show for Connecticut Public Television (CPTV). You have to take your passion and turn it into your reality.
• Featured in the American Motorcycle Association’s “MotoStars: Celebrities + Motorcycles” exhibit and book along with Brad Pitt, Carlos Mencia, Keith Urban, Peter Fonda and bands Journey, Rush and Foreigner
• Hosted and produced the “COMIC ON A HALF SHELL” TV documentary about my experiences learning to become a stand-up comedian and appearing at NYC’s legendary Gotham Comedy Club. To DESIGN YOU requires stepping out of your comfort zone to realize what you’re truly capable of and how much you have to give to the world.
• AM news-talk radio show host on WSTC/WNLK on the Cox Radio Network
• Trekked across Egypt by motorcycle and chronicled my experiences in a two-part feature story in New York Rider magazine. Your own world of potential and opportunity is as big as the globe.
• Recently completed filming and hosting a TV series, BACKTRACK AMERICA
• PhD in Marketing, MA in Psychology and Adjunct Professor at the University of New Haven, Sacred Heart University and the University of Hartford’s prestigious Barney School of Business
Professional Member, Connecticut Counseling Association (CCA)