“Great companies have a strong vision for the future. I am proud to have led many of them there by identifying game-changing growth and new business channel opportunities that have generated millions of dollars of new and incremental revenue.” Garrison Leykam
Guided two professional hockey teams, the Adirondack Frostbite (owned by ESPN SportsCenter anchor Steve Levy and NHL coach and TV analyst Barry Melrose) and the Richmond RiverDogs of the United Hockey League (UHL) to profitability within a single season.
Led MCI Telecommunication’s regional mega sales centers in New York, Texas, Arizona, Colorado and Iowa and grew MCI into the second-largest long-distance provider in the U.S.
Prepared Cablevision of Connecticut for competition from SNET and drove a 55% upgrade penetration, an 18% revenue lift, and broke all PayPerView records, including WWE.
Led DSL.net, a leading provider of high-speed Internet access, to consistently exceed its monthly and quarterly sales targets across a 3-year period.
Increased net revenues 38% in less than 9-months for Grand Circle Travel, a $180M+ provider of escorted international travel.
Host & Producer of “DINERS” TV Show on Connecticut Public Television (CPTV, 21M viewers/1.8M podcast listens).
Featured on ESPN2’s “Extreme Magazine” TV show for leadership and team building.
As a Certified Business Coach and Certified Life Coach, I can assist and guide you in successfully running your business by helping you to clarify the vision of your business and how it holistically fits in with both your professional and personal goals. if your business is not linked to your personal dreams, goals and plans, there is no burning reason why getting to that business goal is critical. Collaboratively, we’ll stoke your entrepreneurial fire and I will:
1. Help you define and define a vision of your desired business outcome and create a brand story for it.
2. Provide an objective and frank view of your current situation and the external and internal factors impacting your business.
3. Use a systematic process to analyze the situation and identify actions that will move the organization to your desired outcomes.
4. Guide your business to commit to actions to be executed, and set measurable goals that will be used to evaluate progress to the optimum state.
5. Establish accountability of you and your business stakeholders to perform the actions they are responsible for.
As your business coach, I will provide you with:
• A clear view of what is important and what is not in order to laser focus organizational change in your business and direct resources in the most efficient way.
• A results-focused environment where politics, personality, and opinions are replaced by fact based analysis, open communication, decisive decision making, and focused action.
• Insights from a perspective from outside the organization based on my broad and diverse experience.
• A system that measures results and provides feedback on what is and is not working.
I am a small business owner myself. I’ve also had a highly successful corporate career in businesses ranging from $2.5M to $34.7B. with 25+ years of experience driving business performance, enhancing corporate valuation, and delivering superior ROI. I understand the challenges you face in today’s challenging marketplace and can help, whether it’s increasing revenue, becoming a more effective leader, thriving in hard times, or recruiting and retaining top talent. Let’s chat about what’s most important to you. Our initial discussion will be on me.
Olympic athletes to business & political leaders, the best of the best have a coach. A coach isn’t just there to help you achieve your initial goals. I will be with you along the way, continually pushing you and your team to achieve even greater results. You’ll uncover and break through any limitations that hold you and your business back.
- LinkedIn profile in Top 25 MA, PhD profiles in the U.S.
- Top 1% LinkedIn Industry Social Selling Index (SSI), a tool measuring effectiveness at establishing professional brand, finding the right people, engaging with insights, and building relationships.
- Top 4% of LinkedIn members deemed a Super Connector.
- PhD in Marketing, Masters in Psychology