“You’ve had such a varied and impressive career. It’s awesome to read about your adventures and reinventions and how you’re now helping others do the same,” branding expert Dorie Clark, contributor to Harvard Business Review, Entrepreneur, Forbes and author of Entrepreneurial You, Reinventing You, and Stand Out (#1 Leadership Book by Inc. and one of the Top 10 Business Books of the Year by Forbes).
“Be prepared to expand your horizons when you have the pleasure of working with Garrison.” FT
“Garrison was instrumental in forging me ahead and understanding all the diverse sides to job seeking and selling myself.” MG
“You did a tremendous job in crafting my new resume and cover letter. After I read it, I said ‘HIRE HER!!!’” TH
“I truly enjoyed the time I spent working with and learning from Garrison and am a better person for having done so.” AL
“Thanks to Garrison’s help, I have had 3 phone interviews so far. For one of these, I have an on-site interview next week.” SS
“Thanks for the follow-up and indeed I appreciate the quality of the cover letter and resume you created.” SK
“Great advice. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!” KL
I hold to the belief espoused by George Plimpton that life is not a spectator sport; we either choose to participate fully or not at all. There’s no halfway when it comes to living a life based upon our own unique talents and abilities and creating a personal definition of success that brings us more meaning than we’ve ever dreamed of.
There’s no time like right now, right this moment to create a plan for going after what you’ve been longing to do in your life. I know, I’ve done it successfully several times. And, you can, too. By working with me as your personal Certified Professional Career Coach we will take your life and career to places you’ve longed to be.
- Are inspiring or have an inspiring mission
- Are ready to make a big impact on the world
- Are fun and adventurous
- Come to the table with a challenge
- Understand the power of commitment
Then, let’s have a conversation about turning your dreams into reality. My DESIGN YOU career coaching program will give you the map, tools, resources and confidence to make your second act better than your first; a time in your life that will be financially rewarding as well as personally meaningful. I will guide you at each and every step of your reinvention as you evaluate, plan, test and experience a brand new and more rewarding life.
In the professional job market or simply wanting to make sure you’re prepared for that next opportunity? I can help you:
- Create a results-driven resume that gets you past the Applicant Tracking Software (ATS)
- Build a compelling LinkedIn profile
- Search the social media and Internet to find that ideal opportunity
- Prepare and role-play for a winning interview
- Negotiate what you’re worth
- Close any career gaps you might have with experience, training or education
- Network to increase job leads, referrals and recommendations
Use the form below to contact me so we can talk over the phone or via Skype
- PhD in Marketing
- MA in Psychology
- Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC)
- Member of the Professional Association of Résumé Writers & Career Coaches (PARW/CC)
- Professional Member of the Connecticut Counseling Association (CCA)
- Member of the Connecticut Career Counseling and Development Association (CCCDA)
- LinkedIn profile is one of the Top 25 MA, PhD profiles in the United States
© 2017 Garrison Leykam LLC