I hold to the belief espoused by George Plimpton that life is not a spectator sport; we either choose to participate fully or not at all. There’s no halfway when it comes to living a life based upon our own unique talents and abilities and creating a personal definition of success that brings us more meaning than we’ve ever dreamed of. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all” is the philosophy of Helen Keller which I have embraced throughout my entire life and career.
“I HELP BOOMERS LIVE AUDACIOUSLY”
There’s no time like right now, right this moment to create a plan for going after what you’ve been longing to do in your life. I know, I’ve done it. Several times. And, you can, too. By working with me as your personal Certified Professional Career Coach we will take your life and career to places you’ve longed to be.
- Were born between the years 1946 and 1964
- Have a burning desire to live your dream
- Need to find meaning in your life
- Want to give up a day job that’s sucking the life out of you but don’t know how to transition into a totally new career
- Passionately desire your career to be a vehicle to enrich your life rather than one that drains the life you have
- Want to make a living using your own talents and abilities
- Are committed to navigating a new career path
- Crave to know just how far you can take your talents
- Are finally ready to let the real you impact the world
Then, we will work together to turn your dreams into reality. My DESIGN YOU career coaching program will give you the map, tools, resources and confidence to make your second act better than your first; a time in your life that will be financially rewarding as well as personally meaningful. I will guide you at each and every step of your reinvention as you evaluate, plan, test and experience a brand new and more rewarding life.
Contact me RIGHT NOW using the form at the bottom of the page to schedule a FREE one-on-one Design You conversation over the phone or via Skype.
Send someone you care about who you know is struggling with their career a FREE one-on-one DESIGN YOU conversation with me. It’s the best gift you can give him or her:
Garrison has a Masters Degree in Psychology and a PhD in Marketing. He is a Certified Professional Career Coach, Professional Member of the Connecticut Counseling Association (CCA), a Member of the Connecticut Career Counseling and Development Association (CCCDA) and a Member of the Professional Association of Résumé Writers & Career Coaches (PARW/CC). Garrison’s LinkedIn profile is one of the Top 25 MA, PhD profiles in the United States.
© 2017 Garrison Leykam LLC