I help entrepreneurs, business owners, and professionals grow through actionable feedback, personalized advice, and growth plans to increase company revenue, accelerate careers, and increase business growth.
Business coaching can be the single greatest investment you make in your career or business. Whether you’re a business professional struggling to earn a promotion or an entrepreneur unsure of your next move, I can set you on a lucrative path to success. I challenge executives to develop their strengths, identify and mitigate weaknesses, and grow as individuals. My emphasis is on leadership growth, getting out of the weeds to work on the vision of the organization, and developing the team that will help manifest that vision.
During coaching I will:
- Ask you questions and guide you to answers that will lead to valuable insights.
- Provide advice designed to help you gain valuable perspective.
- Keep you accountable for your goals as a business and as a leader within your organization
For CEOs, founders, and executives, it gets lonely at the top. Without a mentor and accountability partner, many business leaders find themselves hitting the ceiling of what they can achieve. Leaders help develop teams and I help develop leaders.
Working with me as your coach you will gain:
- Greater self-awareness and mindset.
- Increased individual performance, productivity, and confidence.
- Clarity on what success looks like and the steps needed to achieve it.
- Development of critical soft skills and decision making.
- Accountability and growth.
- Certified Business Coach (Expert Level)
- Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC)
- PhD Marketing, MA Psychology
- LinkedIn profile in Top 25 MA, PhD profiles in U.S.
- Top 1% LinkedIn Industry Social Selling Index
- Author, Audacious at Any Age and Design You
- Featured in Sharing Ideas, the leading publication for public speaking professionals
Profiled on ESPN2’s “Extreme Magazine” TV show for leadership and team building
Business Coach for Amazon
Team building consultant to the New York Islanders (NHL)
- Senior leader with MCI, Cablevision, Grand Circle Travel, and DSL.net
- Producer, engineer, and A&R executive for London Records
- President of indie record label and TV production company
- Producer of Grammy-nominated and legendary jazz pianist Erroll Garner, chart-topping singer-songwriter Leslie Pearl, and Greezy Wheels (Austin Music Hall of Fame)
- Performed at CBGBs and Nashville’s Bluebird Cafe
- Stand-up comedian at NYC’s iconic Gotham Comedy Club
- WSTC/WNLK AM-News Talk radio Host/Producer/Writer
- Host/Producer/Writer “DINERS” for public television (CPTV)
- Host/Producer/Writer TV documentary “Comic on a Half Shell” and TV pilot “Backtrack America”
- Featured in MotoStars: Celebrities + Motorcycles exhibit and book with Brad Pitt, Steve McQueen, Keith Urban, Peter Fonda, Tom Arnold, Journey, Rush, Foreigner
- Motorcycle trip across Egypt featured in New York Rider