Entrepreneurship in 2023 is likely to be characterized by a continuation of trends that have been emerging in recent years, including the rise of technology-enabled businesses, the increasing importance of sustainability and social impact, and the growing popularity of remote work.
Advancements in technology will continue to create new opportunities for entrepreneurs, particularly in areas such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, and the internet of things. These technologies will enable the development of new products and services and create more efficient and effective ways of doing business.
The importance of sustainability and social impact is likely to continue to grow as consumers become more aware of the environmental and social impacts of their purchases. Entrepreneurs who prioritize sustainability and social impact in their businesses are likely to be well-positioned to attract customers and investors who value these values.
Remote work is also likely to continue to be a major trend in entrepreneurship, as many entrepreneurs and employees have discovered the benefits of working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. Remote work can enable entrepreneurs to access a global pool of talent, reduce overhead costs, and improve work-life balance for themselves and their employees.
In summary, entrepreneurship in 2023 is likely to be characterized by technology-enabled businesses with a focus on sustainability and social impact, and a growing preference for remote work. Successful entrepreneurs in this landscape will need to be agile, adaptable, and willing to embrace new technologies and ways of doing business.
- Professional Career Coach (CPCC)
- Business Coach (Expert Level)
- Workplaceless® Remote Work Certification
- Certified DISC Profile Analyst (CDPA)
- Certified Professional in Design Thinking (CPDT)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Business Certification
- Accredited Project Manager Certification (APRM)
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB)
- PhD in Marketing
- MBAs in Business Strategy and Leadership
- Master’s in Psychology and Behavioral Statistics
- Top 25 MA & PhD profiles in the U.S.
- Top 1% LinkedIn Industry Social Selling Index (SSI)
- All-Star: highest rating for LinkedIn profile
- 4% of LinkedIn members statistically deemed a Super Connector
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Expert
How can I help you: