Your values are core principles that not only give meaning to your life but they serve as a guide to get you back on track when you veer off course. They determine your attitudes, choices, and actions. Getting clarity around what your values is key to determining how you present yourself and your career brand on social media for recruiters, hiring managers, prospective employers, and the world to see.
Make a list of your 10 most important values. Here is a list to jumpstart the process. Don’t limit yourself to the ones below. You can add the ones that best describe you.
- Professional Career Coach (CPCC)
- Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW)
- Employment Interview Professional (CEIP)
- Business Coach (Expert Level)
- Life Coach (Expert Level)Remote Work Professional
- Workplaceless® Remote Work
- Certified DISC Profile Analyst (CDPA)
- Top 25 MA & PhD profiles in the U.S.
- Top 1% LinkedIn Industry Social Selling Index (SSI)
- All-Star: highest rating for LinkedIn profile
- 4% of LinkedIn members statistically deemed a Super Connector
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Expert
How can I help you: