The world of job search is undergoing a transformative shift, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is at the forefront of this revolution. With the rise of generative models like ChatGPT, AI is poised to reshape various aspects of our professional lives. Continue reading Embracing the Future of Job Search with AI
January, February, and March—the first quarter of the calendar year—mark the prime time for job searching. Companies kick off the year with new budgets and fresh recruitment initiatives. Opportunities abound, and it’s a fantastic time to explore new career horizons. Continue reading The Hottest Quarter for Job Searching is Upon Us!
* Class of 2023 graduates are using ChatGPT in their communications with potential employers.
* Seventy percent of college seniors use artificial intelligence to craft resumes and cover letters, according to a new report: What the Class of 2023 Wants: How to Attract and Retain the Class That’s Never Satisfied, from LaSalle Network.
* A separate report by recruitment software provider iCIMS uncovered similar findings: 47 percent of 1,000 U.S. college seniors surveyed are interested in using ChatGPT or similar generative AI chatbots to write their resume or cover letter, while 25 percent of respondents said they have already done so.
The timing couldn’t be better for Amazon’s #1 NEW RELEASE in Job Interviewing: “AI-Powered Job Hunting: How to Leverage ChatGPT to Land Your Dream Job.” Thank you Kindle Ranker for recognizing me in the Top 5 best selling authors and Top 5 best selling publishers.
- Professional Career Coach (CPCC)
- Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW)
- Employment Interview Professional (CEIP)
- PhD in Marketing
- MBAs in Business Strategy and Leadership
- Master’s in Psychology and Behavioral Statistics
- Top 25 MA & PhD profiles in the U.S.
- Top 1% LinkedIn Industry Social Selling Index (SSI)
- All-Star: highest rating for LinkedIn profile
- 4% of LinkedIn members statistically deemed a Super Connector
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Expert
In today’s competitive job market, staying ahead means leveraging cutting-edge tools like ChatGPT to enhance your job search strategy. Here are 10 ways job seekers can seamlessly integrate ChatGPT into their quest for the perfect opportunity: Continue reading Embrace Innovation in Your Job Search with ChatGPT!
As recent college graduates venture into the job market, they often find themselves on a rollercoaster of emotions. The excitement of starting a new chapter in their lives is coupled with anxiety and fear about the challenges that lie ahead. However, there’s a powerful ally in this journey – ChatGPT, an AI language model that can provide valuable guidance and support. In this article, we will explore the top fears faced by college graduates during their job search and how ChatGPT can help overcome these challenges with practical advice, real-life examples, and encouragement. Continue reading Overcoming Job Search Fears: How ChatGPT Can Empower College Graduates
ChatGPT is an exciting and useful tool for job seekers and career transitioners to define their ideal job, identify companies that align with their values, develop personalized job plans, find opportunities, network, create resumes and cover letters, optimize application materials, prepare for interviews, and much more.
Beyond finding your next career it’s value is also in future-proofing careers. 90% of U.S. business leaders regard ChatGPT experience a plus, for both job seekers and current employees. ChatGPT improves work efficiencies in a multitude of tasks providing more time for higher level decision making and creativity. It can spark innovative ideas for new products and services and open up new perspectives to old problems. ChatGPT is the single greatest source for developing invaluable transferable skills that are in demand today. We just have to embrace the fact that it is here to stay and purposefully engage with it.
Author Garrison Leykam is a Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC) and a Certified Chat GPT Prompt Engineer