Maintain a unique consistent brand image and voice across all social media profiles
Choose the best social media platforms for your target customer and identify the best times to post.
Integrate all your social media profiles and maintain a consistent presence and voice so you are easy to follow on all your social media accounts.
Study influencers and take their lead in your area of expertise. Take the time to analyze their posting habits, social networks, and content to see what you could improve upon. Study how their followers respond to their content and learn best practices from their self-branding techniques. Take what you observe and test it on your own social media networks.
Design a lucrative content and social media posting schedule.
Make engaging and uplifting posts part of your personal branding strategy.
Get active on social media groups and forums.
Audit yourself online. Google yourself. Start listening in on what people are saying about you.
Basic Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media
● Use different accounts or profiles for your professional and personal communications.
● Build a reputation for honesty.
● Be respectful and nice.
● Don’t react too quickly.
● Always spell check.
● Use hashtags strategically.
● Don’t spam your followers’ feeds.
● Don’t follow people just for numbers.
● Consider your tone: bragging and complaining never go over well.
● Don’t post anything you would not want your coworkers or potential employer or client to see.
● Treat people how you would want to be treated and show respect to others: there is always a person on the other side of the screen.
● Don’t abuse your network; you don’t have to post everything you do all of the time: some things should be left private.
- Professional Career Coach (CPCC)
- Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW)
- Employment Interview Professional (CEIP)
- Business Coach (Expert Level)
- Life Coach (Expert Level)Remote Work Professional
- Workplaceless® Remote Work
- Certified DISC Profile Analyst (CDPA)
- Top 25 MA & PhD profiles in the U.S.
- Top 1% LinkedIn Industry Social Selling Index (SSI)
- All-Star: highest rating for LinkedIn profile
- 4% of LinkedIn members statistically deemed a Super Connector
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Expert
How can I help you: