Describe yourself in three words. List the three words that best reflect your personal brand. The work involved in defining your personal brand will benefit you immeasurably no matter what stage of career you are in. Your personal brand will help you to better communicate your unique value to target employers.
Consider things like your personality features, why people enjoy working with you and things people consistently come to you for help with. Are you an incredible organizer? Do you have a quirky sense of humor? Are you a compassionate people leader? Identifying traits like this help you put descriptions around what makes you stand out from the crowd.
- Professional Career Coach (CPCC)
- Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW)
- Employment Interview Professional (CEIP)
- Business Coach (Expert Level)
- Life Coach (Expert Level)Remote Work Professional
- Workplaceless® Remote Work
- Certified DISC Profile Analyst (CDPA)
- Top 25 MA & PhD profiles in the U.S.
- Top 1% LinkedIn Industry Social Selling Index (SSI)
- All-Star: highest rating for LinkedIn profile
- 4% of LinkedIn members statistically deemed a Super Connector
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Expert
How can I help you: