Know your competition. As a job candidate. As a business person. As a thought leader. Identify your competition in the career marketplace. What differentiates you from them? Your competition is everyone competing for the same jobs as you. What is it about you that makes you the best candidate for a job compared to other applicants? Look at the job postings. How do you excel in what the employer is looking for? Search for LinkedIn members with the same job titles as the ones you are seeking. Check out their profiles and see what their unique value proposition is. How is yours better?
- Professional Career Coach (CPCC)
- Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW)
- Employment Interview Professional (CEIP)
- Business Coach (Expert Level)
- Life Coach (Expert Level)Remote Work Professional
- Workplaceless® Remote Work
- Certified DISC Profile Analyst (CDPA)
- Top 25 MA & PhD profiles in the U.S.
- Top 1% LinkedIn Industry Social Selling Index (SSI)
- All-Star: highest rating for LinkedIn profile
- 4% of LinkedIn members statistically deemed a Super Connector
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Expert
How can I help you: