- Professional Career Coach (CPCC)
- Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW)
- Employment Interview Professional (CEIP)
- Business Coach (Expert Level)
- Life Coach (Expert Level)Remote Work Professional
- Workplaceless® Remote Work
- Certified DISC Profile Analyst (CDPA)
- Top 25 MA & PhD profiles in the U.S.
- Top 1% LinkedIn Industry Social Selling Index (SSI)
- All-Star: highest rating for LinkedIn profile
- 4% of LinkedIn members statistically deemed a Super Connector
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Expert
How can I help you:
Your resume and cover letter are the cornerstone of your proactive career search efforts. But, in the bigger vision of your next professional iteration, they are just a part of your overall career brand.Any prospective employer who Googles you will see everything about your career brand, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and all your social media. Take ownership of your online presence.
Career authenticity, or how you present yourself online, differentiates you from other candidates applying for jobs and determines how strong a magnet you are for recruiters and hiring managers looking to find ideal candidates for the 82%+ jobs in the hidden job market.
The prerequisite to building and sustaining your career brand is knowing what your next career step is, what role you want to play, and what you want to achieve. Everything that’s part of your career brand should communicate that your next move is the logical step in your directional and successful career path. Only then can you effectively communicate to prospective employers your value.
Google yourself. Do a search that hides your private results and see what recruiters, hiring managers, and headhunters see when they Google your name. Everything should align with your career goals.
Incessantly audit your career brand and make adjustments that support your vision and goals. Post, comment, and share on LinkedIn to establish yourself as a thought leader in your field (Seth Godin’s “purple cow” versus being part of the “herd”).